In a flat world where learning inside four walls is no more the norm, Edulab Educational Exchange Pvt. Ltd. (Edulab) helps you encompass and learn through getting hands on experience through its various experiential learning programs in various countries. Edulab is focused on making learning more culturally enhancing and is able to provide internship and other programs with its partners in these countries.
We believe the times are different and the learning need to change and move from the four walls of classroom. Today we have social bridges in form of Facebook and Twitter of the world where a kid learns, meets and interacts with people from across the globe. We need to enhance and value add our existing system to make it relevant for the needs of tomorrow’s global village.
Edulab today has already hosted programs for various nations and colleges in India & abroad and looks forward to further work with international governments and private institutes to make a bigger impact on the learning habits and structures.
What others consider as cultural gaps we see them as opportunities to Experience, Learn and Grow.
- We are one of the largest experiential learning companies in India catering to over 25,000 students annually
- A member of NAFSA & “World Youth Student Exchange” – a body endorsed by UNESCO and an affiliate member of UNWTO & are now also an observer to the “Federation of Experiential Living” a body which looks after youth programs across the world and supporter of Peace Corps
- Associated with partners contributing to presence in 28 countries
- Corporate clients ranging from top MNCs to SMEs thus, providing a gamut of options for the candidate to choose an internship from
- Collaborated with more than 70 Universities globally
- Providing a range of programs from Paid internships, Volunteering to Customized programs
- We are the India representative for U.S. Cultural Immersion Institute for English Access Micro-scholarship Program for Teachers and Students from Pakistan and India (Summer 2014)