The main objective of ENPRENDIA is to embed gender equality policies within HE while providing
opportunities and adequate skills through promoting entrepreneurship in 7 HEIs of India.
- To develop and advance institutional strategies for gender equality and equity in Indian higher education through a comprehensive analysis and transfer of EU best practices.
- To establish and reinforce gender equality through sustainable structures that bring together enterprise-universities and promote active participation of female population in society with the involvement of public and private stakeholders so as to create mechanisms that support startups and business initiatives.
- To facilitate activities between HEIs and schools and colleges of proximity to enhance entrepreneurial mindset and science among children and young people.
- To build an index system for gender equality in Indian HEIs within internal quality framework.
- To raise awareness and motivation to use identified best practices in gender equality through user-friendly videos and professional marketing tools.
- To manage adequately the enhancement of gender equality among Indian HEIs and Indian HE.